To ensure better monitoring of a vehicle or vehicle equipment the device can be connected to discrete (on/off), analogue or pulse-frequency sensors (fuel flow sensors, passenger sensors, temperature sensors, etc.). Digital sensors may be also connected via RS232, RS485, 1-WIRE. Two available programmable outputs “ground switching” enable remote control of autostart or motor interlock systems.
- Real-time tracking (support continuous communication with the server)
- Support digital level sensors Vepamon and others.
- Smart data acquiring according to distance, angle , time, speed, engine parameters.
- Internal cycled memory up to 200 000 points
- Driver identification by iButton and RFID cards with 1000 pcs tag memory
- Configuration via: USB, SMS, GPRS
- Server protocol: Wialon_IPS
- Vehicle Tracking
- ATM and Payment terminals
- Temperature monitoring
- Passenger counting
- Fuel Tank gauging
- Green Driving
Integrated back-up battery is meant to ensure device independent operation in case of turning off the vehicle battery with relevant indication – this function is widely used for the purpose of safeguarding and security.
Integrated motion (acceleration) sensor is used in intelligent energy-saving modes as well as for selecting a parking lot.
The tracker may record the GSM signal level; identify base stations and accuracy of navigation data while making a record of every coordinate point.
The tracker may be operated within the temperature range from -40 up to +80 °C (storage temperature from -45 up to +85 °C) and intended for installation on cars with on-board power system of 12 V, on heavy transport with power system voltage of 24 V, as well as on any other vehicles.
The allowable voltage is within 7 – 44 V. There is protection against reverse polarity, short time voltage surges (over 600 V), as well as battery overcharge protection.